The system

Regular payment system through regular wire transfer or credit card.

We accept all main credit cards (Visa, American Express and Mastercard). All our prices are credit card fee and taxes included.

You add your commission, and that’s the gross price we are going to charge on the credit card.



We charge the 30% of the total amount when the clients makes the reservation. The rest 70% is charged 60 working days before the first service.

The cancellation policy could change depending on the services included in the itinerary. Check it below.



After the last service for the clients, within 15 days we pay back your commission by World Payment System (WPS – electronic transfer). Why 15 days? Because you don’t get only the initial commission, but also all the small commission of services we sell on site, while your clients are here. And thanks to the Cell-Phone service, this happens more frequently than you imagine. To pay your commission, we need an invoice from you. If desired, we can send to you an invoice form to fill out and send it back to us signed. We want to make it as much simple as possible.

This is it. Our goal is to work with you and so, to maintain an honest and strong business relation with You. Fell free to contact us for any further information at


Different ways

Of course we can adjust our payment system to your style, and receive wire transfers for your clients, or even from you.

Clients -> Us -> You

Clients -> You -> Us

Both work great for us, the only important thing is to receive the total Net price we gave to you in time.


Cancellation Policy

In the event the client wishes to cancel the travel plans made through LT the following penalties will apply (the percentages below are percentages of the entire cost of the travel arrangements made through LT, not the amounts paid to date) All dates listed below are business days, meaning Monday through Friday between 9a.m. and 5p.m. calculated by the date and time in Croatia:


10% from confirmation to 45 days before the first provided service;

30% from 44 to 25 days before the first provided service;

50% from 24 to 15 days before the first provided service;

75% from 14 to 7 days before the first provided service;

100% if 6 business days or less from the first provided service.


This Cancellation policy may change of course, depending on the type of services we have to book. Villas and Yachts may have a stronger cancellation policy.